Skinny 23 Teatox Review
I love trying tea detoxes and this is not my first "teatox". I want to share my experience with Skinny 23, and give you all the details you need to determine if this is the right tea detox for you. It's not the only teatox on the market and there are things I really like about it. It first caught my attention on Instagram, so I had to try it out myself and report back!
Note: There is another teatox company that is just called "Skinny" this is different than Skinny 23 and Skinny 23 is a wayyy better product.
What is Skinny 23 Teatox?
Skinny 23 Teatox is a tea based detox that aims to help users lose weight. Tea based dieting is nothing new. There are many teas that have weight loss properties. The first thing I always look in a tea detox that promises weight loss is what the main ingredients are. Skinny 23 consists of 2 tea blends, one for the morning and one for the evening/night. So here is the list of ingredients in Skinny 23 Tea
Skinny 23 Teatox Ingredients
Morning Tea Blend:
- Cassia Seeds: powerful lipid-lowering and mild laxative properties. Drinking it daily can inhibit the synthesis of body fat and break down existing excess body fat.
- Dandelion Root: Helps remove water weight and studies have shown that it may even help with endurance.
- Fennel: detoxing, purifying, and metabolism-boosting nutrients. Helps your body burn fat.
- Lemon Myrtle: contains minerals such as magnesium, zinc and calcium along with vitamins like vitamin A and E.
- Star Anise: has antimicrobial compounds, so it will help with your digestion.
Evening Tea Blend:
- Calendula (Marigold): rich in vitamins and minerals, great for skin, detoxifies,
- Ginger: Ginger helps regulate cholesterol, boosts immune system, anti-inflammatory, suppresses cortisol (stress hormone that makes your body store belly fat), good for digestion and weight loss
- Red Clover: Detoxifier, Hormone balancing, also rich in minerals, notably calcium, iron and nitrogen.
- Dandelion Root
- Nettle: efficient for the removal of unnecessary toxins from the body, known to feed the cells of the body which results in decreases in cravings
- Hibiscus: has a enzyme inhibitor that blocks the production of amylase, the enzyme that transforms starches into sugar. Can help to reduce the absorption of carbohydrates, which will gradually lead to weight loss.
- Peppermint: can help control appetite and suppress cravings
Many of the ingredients listed are known to have weight loss properties and detoxifying properties to the ingredients in this teatox do seem to support the claims of weight loss and a detox cleanse.
Skinny 23 Benefits
Weight loss is the main goal with Skinny 23 but here are the full list of benefits you should expect to experience with the Skinny 23 teatox:
- Reduces bloating
- Helps burn stored fat
- Inhibit weight gain by reducing fat absorption
- Suppress appetite
- Reduce sugar cravings
- Aid digestion
- Improve endurance during exercise
- Improve blood flow and circulation
All of these benefits are backed up by the ingredients that are included in this tea detox.
Skinny 23 Price Where to Buy
Skinny 23 can be bought from the official Skinny 23 website. You can pick between the 14 day Skinny 23 Cleanse or the 28 day cleanse. Each contains a morning blend and evening blend.
14 Day Skinny Tea is $55.00
28 Day Skinny 23 Detox is $72.00
The price of this tea is competitive and it's what I would expect for a tea detox that should help with weight loss.
Skinny 23 Promo Code and Discount
From time to time Skinny 23 does offer promo codes for a discount off their products. This is why you always want to buy from the official website - this is where you'll find the most up-to-date coupons and promo codes. At the time of this review they currently do have a promo code that you can find on their website, making the 14 day detox $42 and the 28 day detox $59. You can also use these promo codes:
Skinny 23 Tea Taste
Taste is a important factor that I look for in a tea detox. A bad tasting detox can be a nightmare to drink. Thankfully, both the morning and the evening tea blends are drinkable and actually taste pretty good.
Morning Tea Detox: lightly lemony taste and a little sweet. I like the lemon taste and I like to squeeze some juice from a lemon to amplify the taste.
Evening Tea Detox: Refreshing minty taste and easy to drink. I like to add lemon juice to my tea. You can honey instead of lemon juice if you like your tea on the sweeter side.
Skinny 23 Tea Directions
Directions for Skinny 23 are very simple and straight forward.
Morning Teatox :1 teaspoon per cup, pour boiling water and brew for 5 minutes. Drink 1 cup per day, before breakfast is best.
Night Cleanse: 1 teaspoon per cup, pour boiling water and brew for 3 minutes. Drink 1 cup every night daily, before bedtime is best.
Skinny 23 Tea Final Verdict..
I had a pretty good experience with Skinny 23, it really did help me suppress by cravings and I did lose weight but I think this was just water weight from the increased bathroom usage. Overall, I liked this tea and I felt like it really helped with bloating, a really annoying problem that I had. Other than helping with bloating I loved how it suppressed my cravings, it's much easier to avoid high calorie foods when you aren't hungry! Combining this tea with a healthy diet and regular exercise is just a recipe for success, I recommend you give this tea a try!
Keep in mind that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If you would like some sort of money back guarantee on a detox tea than I would recommend Fit Life tea that also has a awesome list of ingredients and offers a money back guarantee.