What Does Rick Kaselj's Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program Do?
What the heck is does unlock your hip flexors mean and what is it?Before we delve into what this program does and how it might be able to help your overall health and well being, we need to figure out what exactly a hip flexor is - because before learning about this program I didn't have a clue! So I'm guessing you aren't familiar either.
What Is A Hip Flexor?
Your hip flexors or psoas - are a group of muscles in your hip area which allow you to move your legs up towards your body, allowing us to walk and do other forms of movement. In fact, this group of muscles allows most of our forms of movement. Because of this, hip flexors are extremely important to us for these reasons. However they are also easily damaged or strained which causes a lot of pain and lowers mobility significantly.
The biggest problem today is that we spend the majority of our time sitting which doesn't let us use our muscles. This causes them to become tight and prone to tearing. How we fix this is by unlocking them or loosen them up allowing for easier mobility and less risk of injury.
Tight muscles are a huge health problem, when I ran cross country in High School one of the most important aspects of staying in top shape was to stretch before and after a workout. Our coach also wanted us to just stretch occasionally throughout the day.
The reason for this is because muscles really need to be stretched out to remain healthy and strong.
Tight muscles are much more likely to tear, even from low intensity workouts. The muscles of the hip are no different. However, they are quite tricky to properly stretch safely and fully. I'm sure you enjoy the feeling of stretching your hip area as I do in the morning or after a long car ride! It feels great! Now think about how good it will feel to get a full stretch there, not to mention how loose and comfortable your hip area will feel too.
Muscles is they really need to be stretched out to remain healthy and strong and the muscles of the hip are no different. However they are quite tricky to properly stretch safely and fully. I'm sure you enjoy the feeling of stretching your hip area as I do in the morning or after a long car ride! It feels great! Now think about how good it will feel to get a full stretch there, not to mention how loose and comfortable your hip area will feel too.
This is exactly what Rick Kaselj's Unlock Your Hip Flexors Guide does, I have tried it and must say I really do feel more at ease. Before checking this out my lower back felt strained and I could never relax it, but it was because my muscles were too tight because I never stretched them. I also never knew how badly my tight muscles were affecting my body until I read Rick's guide. I feel better and educated enough that I thought it was important to let my readers know, so lets begin.
Problems With Tight Hip Flexors
There are a multitude of problems that arise with having tight psoas.
- Bulging Belly - Hip flexors are the opposite of our abdominal muscles. Your abs pulls your lower body up and the hip flexors pull them down. If you are trying to get a six-pack of abs and are doing crunches or other workouts incorrectly you might be working out your hip flexors instead which will pull your belly down. Giving you a larger belly but not fat. Also this pulling down of your stomach puts a lot of pressure on your lower back which can cause a lot of strains - especially as we age.
Even if you don't work out your hip flexors like that, your muscles will get tighter over time if they aren't properly used. Which can also lead to the above.
- Reduces Your Circulation of Blood
- Harms Your Sleep
Why Would You Need to Buy This When You Can Get Stretching Info For Free?
This was my first question. Who would buy this when you can just google hip flexor stretching exercises?
So I tried that, and found a lot of junk. That's when it hit me, free information though helpful a lot of the time is usually low quality. Do you really want low quality information on something as important as your muscles? One tear and you are out of commission for a long time.
The main thing to consider is proper form. Doing an exercises and doing the exercise with proper form are totally different. Poor form at the best case is just less effective, but it's usually more severe which is causing injuries.
You also need to figure out if the information is from a credible source or not.
Who is Rick Kaselj?
Rick is not just a guy with a hard last name to pronounce. He is a certified specialist in sports injuries which means he see's all kinds of problems happen to people who are in great shape and knows how to prevent them.
In fact Rick has given 352 live presentations to more than 8,152 health professionals in the US and Canada. Rick is a top Kinesiologist; which is the study of body movement. This mean he knows how the body is supposed to work to move properly and the effects ailments can have on it.
What Is The Unlock Your Hip Flexors Exercise Program?
As I alluded to above, unlock your hip flexors is a program that teaches you how to loosen up your muscles and allowing you to feel and look better and have more energy. The program is extremely simple and everyone can use it successfully.
This is an in depth guide on how to loosed up your hip flexors in the best way possible using Ricks "sequential flow" which really gets the job done.
Whats Included in The Program?
With Rick's program you get:
- A DVD with 10 specialty exercises, shown with proper form and coaching.
- You'll receive a highly targeted manual with greater depth about the hip flexor muscle group and the effects of its shortening on your health and well-being. It also includes detailed descriptions of the exact exercise movements with pictures. The manual is 63 pages.
- Bonus 1: Unlock your Hamstrings. Just like how tight psoas are more susceptible to tear so are the Hamstrings. The Hamstrings are responsible for nearly complete movement in our legs. Tear this and not only will you be in a lot of pain, but also un-able to walk well - if at all.
- Bonus 2: 7 Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet. The 7-Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet is a Done-For-You nutrition program featuring diet recommendations, meal plans, shopping lists and supplement tips to help your body automatically heal itself.
Pro's Of Unlock Your Hip Flexors
- The author - Rick Kaselj - is extremely credible and can back up his information
- Can get a PDF version or an actual book mailed to you
- The Facebook group has hundreds of thousands of likes which mean many people have had a positive experience (me included!)
- Very simple and works for anyone! Very quick results too since you're not trying to build muscle
- The program is very affordable on any budget and comes with a 60 day money back guarantee
- Works effectively for both Men and Women
- Loosening up your hip flexors will really help your quality of sleep because you will naturally be a lot more comfortable.
Con's of Unlock Your Hip Flexors:
- Some of the selling points are a bit over the top, such as how a tight hip flexors could ruin your life.
- There are several up-sells after the initial purchase
How Much Is Rick Kaselj's Program?
One thing I always look for - and I'm sure you do too is how much value something has that I might be interested in purchasing. So whats the value here?
- Less Pain
- Less Bulging Belly
- Better Sleep
- Better circulation
- Less Chance of major injury
That is a lot of value. The best part about this program is it's between $10 and $15!
Final Verdict of Unlock Your Hip Flexors
Overall I would have to recommend this program. The big reason is because of how I felt after justa few days. It's hard to see how uncomfortable you may actually feel when you have no experience of less constricted psoas. But in hind sight you will really notice a massive difference.
The program it's self is very affordable and I would hope that $10 or $15 is less important to you than your overall health and well being.
Click the Button below now for instant download