2019 Update for Unlocking your Hip Flexors
Unlock Your Hip flexors has been a huge success! I have had a lot of stories coming to me about some if the benefits my readers have seen! So I feel more strongly about this program than I ever have and I lave had awesome results myself with this program.
I have been more comfortable sleeping at night and my belly doesn't have a bulge as much, while I have nearly zero body fat my belly was always a dread spot for me because no matter what I did it always looked like I had a large belly, by stretching my hip flexor muscles they have become less tight which is flattened my belly. While I lost no weight because of this it has helped my self confidence and appearance a lot!
What is the Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program?
First off, this program just seems weird. I mean, really. What is a hip-flexor and how do you "unlock" it?
I am going to give you an in depth look on it then I will give you my thoughts. I like to give the facts first, then opinion.
Unlock your hip flexors is a program that is designed to teach you about your hip flexor muscle and how you can stretch it out, doing this can have a large amount of benefits which is explained inside the program. You can click the button below to check it out from the official website.
What Is A Hip Flexor?
Your hip flexors or psoas - are a group of muscles in your hip area which allow you to move your legs up towards your body, allowing us to walk and do other forms of movement. In fact, this group of muscles allows most of our forms of movement. Because of this, hip flexors are extremely important to us for these reasons. However they are also easily damaged.
With today's lifestyle which includes a lot of sitting, our hip flexors are actually not used. If you spend a lot of time sitting, or just have a sedentary lifestyle then your hip flexors will actually weaken and will become tighter. Both of these are a major issue, but a tight hip flexor is actually very bad for our health. This is the main point the program is trying to fix.
Your hip flexor helps to pull your legs towards your torso, bending at the hips. When you are sitting, the hip flexors get ZERO use. And unfortunately for muscles you either use them, or you lose them.
When your hip flexors are tight this can lead toseveral lifestyle issues as well as health problems. The main lifestyle issue is a vicious cycle, tight hip flexors can cause a limited range of motion which then leads to more sitting and a more sedentary lifestyle.
On the health effects tight hip flexors can cause poor posture, lower back and hip pain, as well as injuries. Your Hip flexors needs to be stretched out and be worked out on a daily basis. For a more in depth read on hip flexors click here.
Tight muscles are a huge health problem, when I ran cross country in High School one of the most important aspects of staying in top shape was to stretch before and especially after a workout. Our coach also wanted us to just stretch occasionally throughout the day. Stretching has many amazing health benefits.
The main reason for this is because muscles really need to be stretched out to remain healthy and strong.
Tight muscles are much more likely to tear, even from low intensity workouts. Think of your muscles (very slightly) like some laffy taffy. If you put it in the fridge you can bite it or break it extremely easily. Whereas if you leave it in the car on a sunny warm day, it can stretch to infinity. Your muscles are rather similar. When they are stretched and loose they are very flexible and can take a lot of abuse. But when they are tight they are much more likely to rip.
The muscles of the hip are no different physically however, they are quite tricky to properly stretch safely and fully. I'm sure you enjoy the feeling of stretching your hip area as I do in the morning or after a long car ride! It feels great! Now think about how good it will feel to get a full stretch there, not to mention how loose and comfortable your hip area will feel too.
This is exactly what Rick Kaselj's Unlock Your Hip Flexors Guide does, I have tried it and must say I really do feel more at ease. Before checking this out my lower back felt strained and I could never relax it, but it was because my muscles were too tight because I never stretched them. I also never knew how badly my tight muscles were affecting my body until I read Rick's guide. I feel better and educated enough that I thought it was important to let my readers know, so lets begin.
Problems With Tight Hip Flexors
There are a multitude of problems that arise with having tight psoas.
- Bulging Belly - Hip flexors are the opposite of our abdominal muscles. Your abs pulls your lower body up and the hip flexors pull them down. If you are trying to get a six-pack of abs and are doing crunches or other workouts incorrectly you might be working out your hip flexors instead which will pull your belly down. Giving you a larger belly but not fat. Also this pulling down of your stomach puts a lot of pressure on your lower back which can cause a lot of strains - especially as we age.
Even if you don't work out your hip flexors like that, your muscles will get tighter over time if they aren't properly used. Which can also lead to the above.
- Reduces Your Circulation of Blood
- Harms Your Sleep
Why Would You Need to Buy This When You Can Get Stretching Info For Free?
This was my first question. Who would buy this when you can just google hip flexor stretching exercises?
So I tried that, and found a lot of junk. That's when it hit me, free information though helpful a lot of the time is usually low quality. Do you really want low quality information on something as important as your muscles? One tear and you are out of commission for a long time.
The main thing to consider is proper form. Doing an exercises and doing the exercise with proper form are totally different. Poor form at the best case is just less effective, but it's usually more severe which is causing injuries.
You also need to figure out if the information is from a credible source or not.
Who is Rick Kaselj?
Rick is not just a guy with a hard last name to pronounce. He is a certified specialist in sports injuries which means he see's all kinds of problems happen to people who are in great shape and knows how to prevent them.
In fact Rick has given 352 live presentations to more than 8,152 health professionals in the US and Canada. Rick is a top Kinesiologist; which is the study of body movement. This mean he knows how the body is supposed to work to move properly and the effects ailments can have on it.
What Is The Unlock Your Hip Flexors Exercise Program?
As I alluded to above, unlock your hip flexors is a program that teaches you how to loosen up your muscles and allowing you to feel and look better and have more energy. The program is extremely simple and everyone can use it successfully.
This is an in depth guide on how to loosed up your hip flexors in the best way possible using Ricks "sequential flow" which really gets the job done.
Whats Included in The Program?
With Rick's program you get:
- A DVD with 10 specialty exercises, shown with proper form and coaching.
- You'll receive a highly targeted manual with greater depth about the hip flexor muscle group and the effects of its shortening on your health and well-being. It also includes detailed descriptions of the exact exercise movements with pictures. The manual is 63 pages.
- Bonus 1: Unlock your Hamstrings. Just like how tight psoas are more susceptible to tear so are the Hamstrings. The Hamstrings are responsible for nearly complete movement in our legs. Tear this and not only will you be in a lot of pain, but also unable to walk well - if at all.
- Bonus 2: 7 Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet. The 7-Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet is a Done-For-You nutrition program featuring diet recommendations, meal plans, shopping lists and supplement tips to help your body automatically heal itself.
Pro's Of Unlock Your Hip Flexors
- The author - Rick Kaselj - is extremely credible and can back up his information
- Can get a PDF version or an actual book mailed to you
- The Facebook group has hundreds of thousands of likes which mean many people have had a positive experience (me included!)
- Very simple and works for anyone! Very quick results too since you're not trying to build muscle
- The program is very affordable on any budget and comes with a 60 day money back guarantee
- Works effectively for both Men and Women
- Loosening up your hip flexors will really help your quality of sleep because you will naturally be a lot more comfortable.
Con's of Unlock Your Hip Flexors:
- Some of the selling points are a bit over the top, such as how a tight hip flexors could ruin your life.
- There are several up-sells after the initial purchase
How Much Is Rick Kaselj's Program?
One thing I always look for - and I'm sure you do too is how much value something has that I might be interested in purchasing. So whats the value here?
- Less Pain
- Less Bulging Belly
- Better Sleep
- Better circulation
- Less Chance of major injury
That is a lot of value. The best part about this program is it's between $10 and $15!
Final Verdict of Unlock Your Hip Flexors
Overall I would have to recommend this program. The big reason is because of how I felt after justa few days. It's hard to see how uncomfortable you may actually feel when you have no experience of less constricted psoas. But in hind sight you will really notice a massive difference.
The program it's self is very affordable and I would hope that $10 or $15 is less important to you than your overall health and well being.
Click the Button below now for instant download