What Is VFX Body?
There is new buzz in the health and fitness world with a new "awesome" product. It's called the Venus Factor Xtreme (VFX) Body System by John Barban.
But what is the VFX Body system and who is John Barban? Lets find out his credentials and what the VFX system actually does in the Unbiased Review.
Who is John Barban?
John Barban is a nutrition and fitness coach from Canada. He got a degree in Human Biology and Nutrition from the University of Guelph (Ontario Canada), and a Masters In Human Biology and nutrition also from U of Guelph.
John also did further graduate research and taught exercise physiology at the University of Florida, so needless to say he seems to know his stuff. On paper. But does he put his money where is Mouth is at?
Judging by his - in my opinion - very sexy physique he seems to be able to get results.
New Study: 5 Incredible Veggies that Blast Fat!
John Barban has worked in the dietary and sports supplement industry researching and developing sports and weight loss supplements for around 8 years and he still currently consults supplement companies on formula and product development. John is an absolute expert in the health and fitness industry!
Of course, you might be asking how does this affect me? Because this blog is about how women can get better health and fitness. Well the awesome news is because he has such vast knowledge about both men and women's phiseological needs he can help us both look and feel our best.
Image courtesy of JohnBarban.com
His program Venus Factor Xtreme (VFX) body system is tailored specifically for women. It's no secret that men and women need completely different diets and exercises to lose weight, there is no "one size fits all" in this world unfortunately.
What is Venus Factor Xtreme (VFX)?
Us as women have been trying to lose weight throughout history. Because our bodies like to store more than men we seem to have to fight biology to get the body we want. Lately the "best" programs have been ridiculous exercise regimes and extremely strict meal planning and dieting. Dieting of course has been proven to not work, as the obesity epidemic gets worse and worse each year.
If you are like me then you have probably tried everything, I mean everything! From those ridiculous wraps to fasting for days while exercising nothing has seemed to work, how could VFX be different?
VFX Body System combines good science with properly educating women about their bodies and how to work with their bodies to lose weight!
By teaching women how they can plan a meal and the proper times they should eat, combined with the right types of food. VFX helps in re-balancing leptin hormones - nicknamed the fat hormone- through the leptin diet which is inside the VFX program.
The VFX Body system is plain and simple for women who want to lose weight. It's not a "miracle" diet pill or snake juice. It's based on sound nutritional information tailored specifically to deal with our hormone levels.
What intrigued me most about this system is that it claims it's a way for women to lose weight without going through complete hell to try and get there. The VFX body plan consists of effective workout strategies as well as a diet plan that is very easy to follow.
Venus Factor Xtreme is only for Women!
As I said before, men and women are drastically different on their nutrition and exercise needs. This means to get the best body you've ever dreamed of you need a fitness plan specifically designed for women. VFX Body claims to be the best of the best. But what does it include?
Price and What You Get
Man, some of these programs can really break the bank! However luckily for us the VFX body plan system is quite attainable for nearly everyone! It's only $37, and you get immediate access to it!
Venus Factor Xtreme (VFX) Body System has 4 Main Parts:
- Custom Nutritional Software - This recommends daily and weekly recommended calorie intake based on your body and weight loss goals as well as your food preferences.
- Nutrition Manual - This includes custom meal plans based on your taste preferences and budget, as well as in addition to having an advanced education section that’s designed to meet your body's nutritional needs.
- 140+ Premium Video Coaching/Workout Lessons - These are designed to help you learn proper form as well as how you should exercise when. The program offers you a whole body conditioning and helps with your muscle toning. It's important to exercise your different muscles just right so that your body looks completely symmetrical and normal - but looking sexy! Best best part is this can be done in the comfort and familiarity of your own home.
- Immersion - This is a community of other like minded driven people with goals they want to reach. One of the most overlooked ways to get in shape (or anything) is accountability partners and being around other like minded people. Immersion will really help you to doo the best you can.
What I like about VFX Body:
- Designed by one of the best weight loss coaches in the world - John Barban
- Designed specifically for women.
- Very easy to follow, women of any activity level or background can do this and get results.
- Very Inexpensive
- Immersion helps you ask questions and find accountability partners
What I Don't Like About VFX Body
- As seems is always the case the marketing campaign likes to throw around "buzz" words and spin. They have something called "Metabolic Override" which they claim is from their program but in actuality it's from the meal planning. Don't be fooled by their crazy marketing strategies, it works well but not because of some crazy new thing.
Final Verdict on Venus Factor Xtreme (VFX) Body
Overall I think it's a very helpful product for your quest to lose weight. I believe it is completely sound and scientifically proven, however you will still need to put into work to get the full effects. As far as a weight loss plan goes this is much less strenuous than some other products, it won't destroy your joints! Click below to see the official website.